Just in case it helps you - TESOL



1. 1. At the conclusion of high school, many students continue on with their education and attend college.
2. I am in school at the present time.
3. He will bring to an end his sermon by means of reading a passage in the Good News.
1. After highschool, many students continue with their education and attend college.
2. I am in school now.
3. He will end his sermon by reading a passage in the Good News.
2. 1. Due to the fact that I failed my last test, I need to study in order to raise my grade in history.
2. I like ice cream equally as well as I like frozen yogurt bars.
3. If and when the team wins the championship, we will have a celebration.
4. Danny skipped the second grade with the result that he is now the youngest member of our class.
1. Because I failed my last test, I need to study to raise my grade in history.
2. I like ice cream as well as I like frozen yoghurt bars.
3. If the team wins the championship, we will have a celebration.
4. Since Danny skipped the second grade , he is now the youngest member of our class.
3. 1. In the near future we will visit in the vicinity of Houston, Texas.
2. For a tall girl, her feet are small in size.
3. They were joined together in Holy Matrimony.

1. Soon we will visit near Houston, Texas.
2. For a tall girl, her feet are small.
3. They were joined in Holy Matrimony.
4. 1. Mary gave us an advance warning that she was going to set a new record for reading the most books.
2. With the exception of Tom, together with two others, we all enjoyed the concert.
3. I am not going to play softball up until next Wednesday.
1. Mary gave us a warning that she was going to set a record for reading the most books.
2. Except Tom, with two others, we all enjoyed the concert.
3. I am not going to play softball until next Wednesday.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Nodul Nord si Lilith

How can a person's self-presentation communicate both independence and desire for acceptance at the same time?