THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK


What is the first thing that comes to your mind before opening your mouth?

1. USE JUDGEMENT. Do my words need filtering?

2. INTENTION. Am I saying something to hurt the other person?

3. CHOICE. Is this something that I need to say?

4. COMPASSION. Can I understand how the other person feels?

5. EMPATHY. Can I see the other person's point of view?

6. DID I LISTEN PROPERLY? Did I give the other person the chance to explain or apologise?

7. WILL THIS EMBARASS THE PERSON? Is there a better way/ time/ place to say it?

8. ARE MY WORDS RESPECTFUL? How would I feel if someone said this to me?

Copyright © mimo-justbelieve.blogspot.com
Author: Mihaela Bozanchi. 2008-2020

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Nodul Nord si Lilith

How can a person's self-presentation communicate both independence and desire for acceptance at the same time?